Many say you should at least attend the REALTORS® Conference & Expo once. I say, “Plan to attend EVERY YEAR.” I’ve been selling real estate since 2001, and it has taken ten years to attend our state conference and 12 years before I attended a national conference. Don’t let it take this long before you decide to attend. Learning at the national level is at an “intense level”.
The REALTORS® Conference & Expo offers exposure to political figures, speakers that teach tech at an intense level, new ideas for your businesses, networking opportunities from all over the world, and a concert that just can’t be seen anywhere else. This year you missed former President Bill Clinton, Jennifer Hudson, and the Property Brothers.
If you are on the fence about attending here are my top five reasons to book your trip in advance:
- Network with agents from all over the world.
- Use these new contacts as a referral network.
- The REALTORS® Conference & Expo was filled with products, new ideas, and tools that you can’t find at the local level. It also offers interactive learning, small breakout sessions, prizes, and more.
- The RPAC “Invitation Only” Event was held at Mardi Gras World. REALTORS® from all over the U.S. had an evening of networking, two live bands, food, and fun. You had to be there to experience it.
- An opportunity to travel, see new places, and go home with information to share with your Women’s Council chapters, brokerages, and board offices.
There is no other place to take advantage of learning, networking and an opportunity to grow your business. Plan to attend in 2015 in San Diego, CA November 13th – 16th.