Public profiles are at the heart of an agent’s online interaction with consumers – they are a digital representation of you. Naturally, leads generated through such profiles are commonly accepted as being among the highest quality, as the next-best-thing to meeting you in person. So it only makes sense to have the technology of your public profile behave like you and your clients: fully mobile responsive, and deeply socially integrated.
Introducing, the all new realtor.com® agent profile – the easy, beautiful, and integrated way to tell the story of you in an online world.
Our agent profiles brings your unique experience as an agent and local expert to a single mobile, social and media-rich location by providing:
- An automatic import of all your MLS activity (including active listings, solds, showings/check-ins, and open houses), including pictures
- An interactive map of all above mentioned MLS activity
- Official NAR designations and certifications
- An opportunity to obtain new recommendations from customers
- Third party recommendations from LinkedIn and RealSatisfied
- The ability to directly feed your blog posts and Facebook posts in real time
- The ability to import check-ins from Foursquare and Facebook for map visualization of local patronage and expertise
Integrated. realtor.com® agent profiles provides access to accurate information about your specific areas of expertise, in addition to your proven local neighborhood knowledge (through your check-ins and your blog posts).
Beautiful. All this is provided in a beautiful, fresh, easy-to-read format, giving your customers additional tools to discover the features about you that are best suited to their individual buying or selling needs.
Mobile. The most mobile responsive profile available to real estate professionals today, so you can reach your customers wherever they are.
Social. The most socially connected profile on the market, incorporating recommendations, social feeds, and your activity as you move about your neighborhood.
Flexible. realtor.com® agent profiles will work in your .realtor domain as well as on realtor.com®, and you can link to it from anywhere on the web. Having the flexibility of where it will live, plus being the only mobile responsive profile available in the marketplace, enables your new profile to be accessible and working for you wherever you (and your clients) go, both literally and physically.
Stop by Booth #101 (or visit realtor.com/profile) to learn more about the all-new realtor.com® agent profiles.